Beef and Salsa Bean Pancake Pie
Tasty and much healthier than normal pastry − not to mention easier and less messy. Easy as pie!
Pancake Pie Crust
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. In a deep non-stick frying pan with a lid, heat a dash of oil and quickly brown the beef mince.
3. Add Wattie’s frozen Chunky Mix to the frying pan and beef stock, cover and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes or until the vegetables are hot.
4. Remove pan from heat, add Craig's Salsa Beans & Corn Mild, tomato sauce and parsley. Mix well and turn into a medium lasagne style dish.
5. To make crust; sift flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add butter, milk and egg. Beat gently until you have a smooth batter and pour over the warm filling.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with green vegetables on the side.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
Join the for Baby Club
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.