Warm Asian Lamb Salad
Tired of making the same old salads? Then try this Asian-inspired warm lamb salad. Delicious and easy to prepare, it’s perfect for friends and family to enjoy together.
1. Mix the marinade ingredients into a bowl. Add the lamb. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare the salad dressing by combining the Gourmet Garden Coriander, Gourmet Garden Mild or Hot Chilli, brown sugar and lemon juice. Whisk to combine and set aside.
3. Cook the rice stick noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain again and then cut into shorter lengths and place in a large bowl. Add the carrot sticks, blanched snow peas and sliced cucumber. Toss the dressing through the salad.
4. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the lamb strips and cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the lamb is just cooked. Remove from the heat.
5. Gently toss the warm lamb through the salad. Transfer to a serving platter. Add watercress and garnish with peanuts if wished.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.