Chilli Bean Falafels
Bite into this! Falafel is a great, healthy way to fill up the family or your flatmates, and adding some spice with a tin of chilli beans will give a kick to your pita bread pockets.
1. Pulse Craig’s Chilli Beans, onion and garlic in a food processor, until roughly chopped.
2. Turn into a bowl, sprinkle with couscous, mix well, cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until the mixture is firm to touch.
3. Add the coriander, baking soda and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Roll into balls and flatten slightly.
4. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and cook the falafel for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden.
5. Combine the Eta Mayonnaise with the mint.
Serve the falafel with salad in pita breads topped with minty mayonnaise.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.