Ranch Style Brunch
Ranch-Style Brunch is the ultimate in comfort food, and you’ll have the whole family coming back for more. A tasty, filling, all-in-one dish – brunch couldn’t be easier!
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the Wattie’s frozen Southern Style Roasters in an ovenproof dish. Bake for 20 minutes until crispy and golden. Reduce the oven temperature to 200°C.
2. Heat the Wattie’s Smokey BBQ Beans in a covered microwave proof dish for 2 minutes.
3. Spoon half the beans over the cooked roasters. Scatter the Wattie’s frozen Spinachover the beans. Spoon the remaining beans on top.
4. Make 4 small hollows in the beans and break an egg into each hollow.
5. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.