Super Easy Peach and Cream Cheese Slice
Peaches and cream − a perfect combination baked into an irresistible cake base with a hint of coconut. Mmmmm delicious!
1. Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, coconut and milk into a food processor and process until blended.
2. Spread into a greased and lined 20 x 30cm slice tin.
3. Arrange half the Wattie’s Peach Slices randomly on top.
4. Blend the cream cheese, sugar and egg together in the food processor and pour over the top. Place remaining peach slices on top.
5. Bake at 190°c for approximately 30 minutes until golden and well risen.
6. Serve with natural or Greek yoghurt or ice-cream.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
Join the for Baby Club
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.