Sundried Tomato Tartlets
These look impressive, but are super easy to make with the help of Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip. It only takes four simple ingredients to create these delicate pastry tartlets − Bellissimo!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Use a 6cm round cookie cutter to cut circles out of the puff pastry. Place onto baking tray.
3. Use a smaller cookie cutter to score a 1/2 cm wide border around each pastry circle. Prick the pastry inside the score lines and brush each pastry circle with a little beaten egg.
4. Spread a teaspoon of Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip inside the border of each circle and top with a slice or two of cherry tomatoes.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
Join the for Baby Club
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.