Cheesy Chicken & Roasted Vegetable Pasta Bake
The kids won't complain about eating vegetables tonight. This cheesy chicken pasta bake is quick to assemble and a great way to use up leftovers.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Toss prepared vegetables in a little olive oil. Place in a single layer in a roasting dish. Roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and stir-fry chicken until cooked.
3. Cook pasta in boiling water according to packet directions. Drain. Rinse and drain again. Return pasta to saucepan.
4. Add chicken to the pasta along with the roasted vegetables. Add 2/3 of the grated Mainland Egmont Cheese. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. Stir to mix well. Spoon into an oven-proof dish. Scatter over remaining grated cheese.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and cheese has melted. Serve with a salad on the side.
- Any leftover roasted vegetables can be used in this recipe.
- Replace chicken with chorizo, ham or cooked bacon.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.