Fish Flips with Potato Vege Cakes
Here's an easy meal the kids will like and they can help make it too. No kids? No worries. These delicious potato and vege cakes make for a tasty change.
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. Place the Wattie’s Homestyle Mashed Potato in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
3. Grate carrot and courgette; pan-fry gently in butter until just tender. Combine with mashed potato and beaten eggs, season with pepper.
4. Line 8 muffin tins with squares of baking paper, fill with potato mixture and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5. Place Sealord Fish Flips on a baking tray and cook for 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
6. Cook potato cakes in the oven at the same time for 10-12 minutes or until hot and golden. Serve fish flips with potato cakes and salad or your favourite vegetables.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.