Cajun Corn Potato Fritters
Corn fritters are always popular for brunch at cafes but what about as a light lunch or dinner at home? All it takes is three easy steps and it’s a great way to enjoy your veggies too!
For variety you can add any of the following to the corn fritter mixture:
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped chives or spring onions
- ½ small red capsicum finely chopped
- 1-2 rashers bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheese
Corn fritters can be served with:
- Grilled bacon rashers and maple syrup
- Chilli sauce and sliced avocado
- Fresh tomato salsa
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.