Always a favourite for adults and children alike. These nachos are quick and easy and oh so tasty!
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown the mince with the onion. This is best done in two batches. Stir in tomato paste. Add Wattie’s Chilli Beans Mild and Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes and stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir through chopped coriander.
2. Place Doritos Cheese Supreme Corn Chips on a serving platter or in individual bowls. Spoon over mince. Top with sour cream and salsa.
* Nacho sauce is suitable for creating a Taco or Quesadilla filling too.
* Mexican sauce is also slow cooker friendly. Cook on a low heat for 4 hours, or in an oven-proof dish at 160°C for 1½ - 2 hours, adding the beans ½ an hour before the end of cooking.
* Replace beef mince with chicken or lamb.
* To make a vegetarian option replace the meat with an extra can of kidney beans or 300g diced vegetables.
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.