Turkey Meatballs with Tomato and Herbs Sauce
For a festive twist use turkey mince and serve in a Christmas tree shaped design. Or chicken mince can be used for the meatballs instead.
- Suitable for:
- 8 months +*
- Approx. 10 servings of meatballs
2. Form mixture into mini meatballs and cook in a lightly oiled frying pan, until golden brown on all sides and cooked through.
3. Serve a portion of meatballs on cooked rice
4. Pour over warmed Tomato with Herbs Mediterranean Style Cooking Sauce and add a dollop of yoghurt.
5. Serve with soft cooked vegetables on the side as finger foods
* Meatballs may need to be chopped up, so they are an appropriate shape and texture for your baby’s developmental stage.Remaining meatballs can be frozen for later use. Or serve up to the whole family, for a tasty family meal.Remaining jar of cooking sauce can be refrigerated for up to 48 hours.
Reviews & Ratings
Have your say...
The materials published on this website are of a general nature and have been provided for informational purposes only. Always consult your medical practitioner or a qualified health provider for any further advice in relation to the topics discussed.