Ground Rice, Wheat Flakes (19%), Rolled Oats (19%), Apple Paste (16%), Wheat Germ, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Mineral (Iron), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin, Thiamin, Folate, Riboflavin), Antioxidant (Herb Extract), Traces of Milk & Soy.
How To Prepare:
1. Always wash your hands before preparing food for your baby.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoon of FAREX ® cereal into a clean bowl.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of your baby's usual milk^ or cooled boiled water to make a smooth consistency.
4. Gradually increase the thickness of the cereal and increase amount according to your baby's appetite.
5. Throw out uneaten cereal.
^ When mixing with breast milk, it is normal for the cereal to become watery. You may want to add slightly more cereal.
The information on this website is correct at the time it is published, but may be subject to change. While we endeavour to ensure that the information which appears on this website is accurate, no warranty or guarantee is given regarding its accuracy, completeness or currency. Consumers are advised to always check the labels on any food product carefully, because food products are reformulated occasionally, and the ingredients, allergens and nutrition information of the food may change without notice. If in doubt, please contact our Consumer Services team on 0800 222 936 prior to purchase or consumption.
Have your say...