Welcome to for Baby Chat, a blog dedicated to healthy eating during pregnancy and nutrition and feeding advice for your baby. We encourage comments from our members but kindly ask that you familiarise yourself with the house rules below which all posts, comments, and reviews will be moderated against. Any registered for Baby Club member can share their experiences, ideas, suggestions and comments; if you’re not already a member, sign-up here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’ll do our best to make sure the postings on our blog and website are in line with Heinz Wattie’s philosophies. We ask that users not post content that in our opinion falls into the following categories and we reserve the right not to publish and/or to remove postings that are:
- abusive, defamatory or obscene
- considered to provoke, offend or personally attack others
- fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- in violation of another’s intellectual property right
- in violation of any law or regulation
- off-topic for the relevant blog post
- considered ‘spam’
- Advertising – posts must not be used for commercial purposes.
- otherwise offensive.
Comments must abide by our Privacy and copyright policies.
Moderator decisions are final. Please keep it clean (no profanity or foul language), safe (do not post your or others’ personal information), on-topic and friendly – enjoy this great community for sharing and discovering.
In order to comply with and as part of our commitment to ‘The Infant Nutrition Council Code of Practice for the Marketing of Infant Formula in New Zealand’* we can’t provide information about infant formula or discuss infant formula in this blog. However, you can contact our Careline experts on 0800 55 66 66, or via email, or contact your health professional for advice.
Disclaimer: Breastfeeding is Best
* Part of the official application of the WHO Code in New Zealand ‘Implementing and Monitoring the International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes in New Zealand: The Code in New Zealand’.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to our website, blog or products, please contact us and we’ll respond to your comment or inquiry directly.
The for Baby Team
Have your say...