Terms and Conditions - Heinz Nurture® Toddler Milk Drink - Money Back Guarantee
The Guarantee applies to purchases made between 18th January 2016 and 31st December 2020 for the following product (each a Product):
1. Heinz Nurture® Original Toddler Milk Drink 3
1. If you aren’t satisfied that your child has a happy tummy after using a Product, we will provide you a refund for the purchase price subject to these terms and conditions (Guarantee).
How to claim
To claim under the Guarantee you must:
1. Telephone our Careline on 0800 55 66 66 within 1 calendar month of the date you purchased the Product to submit your claim over the phone. You must provide the operator with information they request (see below).
2. Return the Product to us using the FreePost details we provide you. If you choose to use another method you will bear the cost of returning the Product.
3. Provide us with a valid tax invoice that clearly identifies the price you paid for the Product (Proof of Purchase).
Information you need to provide
You need to provide the following information when making a claim:
1. Your name, telephone number, email address and street address.
2. The name of the Product.
3. The date and store where you purchased the Product.
Payment by us
1. Once we have received and validated your returned Product and Proof of Purchase, we will send you a cheque for the purchase price amount (as stated in the Proof of Purchase). We will only make payment by cheque.
Exclusions and limitations
1. The Guarantee may only be claimed once per household (ie for a single can of one Product per household).
2. The Guarantee is not transferable, and only the individual who purchased the Product may submit a claim under the Guarantee.
3. The Guarantee does not apply to Products purchased from private sellers, or from sellers outside New Zealand.
4. You must be an individual consumer who resides in New Zealand to claim the Guarantee.
5. The Guarantee may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. We reserve the right to vary or extend the Guarantee and these terms and conditions
1. The Guarantee is offered by Heinz Wattie’s Ltd (we/us), PO Box 439, Hastings, New Zealand.
This section of the website contains information on Nurture and infant formula products.
Before you enter this section, please read this Important Information:
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breast milk provides the ideal balanced nutrition and protection for babies. A healthy balanced diet is important to help mothers prepare for and maintain breastfeeding. Introducing partial bottle feeding may adversely affect breastfeeding by reducing the supply of breast milk and reversing a decision not to breastfeed is difficult. Infant formula should be prepared and used as directed because unnecessary or improper use can be harmful to the health of the baby. Social and financial implications, such as issues of convenience and cost to the household, should be considered before selecting a method of feeding.
If you are considering using infant formula, it is important to discuss this with a health professional.
This information about infant formula is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
Please click on ‘I Understand’ to proceed to information on infant formula products and to acknowledge you have read and understood the information above.
With over 65 years’ expertise in infant and toddler nutrition we know good nutrition plays an important role in giving your baby a great start in life. Our Heinz Nurture® Original range is nutritionally formulated, containing a blend of important ingredients designed to meet your baby’s needs and be gentle on their tummy.
Nutritionally complete from birth and gentle on little tummies
Balanced Nutrition for babies from 6 months, which is gentle on little tummies
The goodness of cows’ milk with additional essential nutrients including iron, zinc and iodine.
^ With added Vitamins and Minerals. No added Prebiotics, Probiotics or Omega-3 DHA.