Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Ultimate Beef Burger
These super simple burgers are delicious just as they are or you can add your own twist with our tasty flavour suggestions. Build your burger the way you like, no rules apply!
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 4 brioche buns
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- Salad leaves
- Heat a dash of oil in a small pan over medium–low heat and gently cook the onion and garlic until onion is soft but not browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the beef mince, cooked onion and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Form mixture into 4 patties. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Brush patties with a little oil. Cook over medium heat on a preheated BBQ or in a frying pan or under the grill. Cook for 5 minutes before turning to cook the other side for a further 4–5 minutes or until the meat is cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and allow to rest while preparing the buns.
- Brush the cut brioche buns with a little oil. Toast on a BBQ or place under the grill.
- Spread the bases of the buns with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise. Top with the salad leaves, burger patty and your choice of fillings (see below). Spoon over more mayonnaise before placing on the lid.
We’ve used the American style patty (see below) and filled the burger with pickles, Swiss cheese, caramelised onions, lettuce and salad leaves.