Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
These oven-roasted and spiced chickpeas are a great, guilt-free snacking option that’s packed full of flavour. Super crunchy chickpeas coated in aromatic herbs and spices – they’re guaranteed to please!
- 2 x 400g cans Wattie's Chickpeas in Springwater
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Gregg's Ground Cumin
- 3/4 tsp Gregg's Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Gregg's Rubbed Oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Drain the Wattie’s Chickpeas in Springwater and dry chickpeas on paper towels. Transfer to a baking paper lined baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine olive oil, Gregg’s Ground Cumin, Coriander and Rubbed Oregano and salt.
- Remove chickpeas from the oven and toss through the oil mix. Return the chickpeas to the oven tray. Continue roasting for a further 30 - 35 minutes until they are crisp and golden.