Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Roast Pumpkin Chickpea and Feta Salad
Pumpkin’s not just for Halloween. It’s perfect for anytime you want to treat your tastebuds to a roast like no other. More treat than trick.
- 700 g pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 2 tsp oil
- 400 g can Wattie's Chickpeas in Springwater, well drained
- 250 g round green beans, blanched
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 8 black olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup Eta Lite and Free Balsamic Vinaigrette infused with Roasted Garlic
- 150 g feta cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley or Italian parsley leaves
1. Combine prepared pumpkin and oil, toss well until lightly coated, season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a baking paper lined oven tray.
2. Cook at 200°C for 25-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
3. Combine Wattie's Chickpeas, green beans, slices red onion, olives, add warm roasted pumpkin and ETA Lite and Free Balsamic Vinaigrette infused with Roasted Garlic.Toss gently until well combined.
4. Arrange salad on a platter, scatter with feta and parsley leaves. Serve immediately.