Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Lamb Satay with Crispy Noodles
Wok-a-licious! Cooking with a wok is quick and easy. This creamy lamb satay is a great way to get into the groove.
- 500 g lamb steaks, trimmed & cut into 1cm strips
- 1 red onion, peeled & sliced into wedges
- 3-4 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 broccoli head, cut into florets
- 425 g can Wattie's Creamy Satay Stir Fry Sauce
- 2-3 cups crispy noodles
1. Quickly cook lamb strips in a hot wok or frying pan with a dash of oil. This may be best done in 2 batches, set aside.
2. Add a dash more oil to the pan, stir fry onion, celery and broccoli until barely tender.
3. Pour over the Wattie’s Creamy Satay Stir Fry Sauce and return meat to the sauce, simmer gently for 5 minutes. Stir in crispy noodles and served immediately with steamed rice.