Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Honey Soy and Ginger Pork with Noodles
Stir-fries are really popular and sweeter Asian flavours like honey, soy and ginger go beautifully with any meat. Let's try pork tonight.
- 500g pork shoulder, cut into thin strips
- 1-2 Tbsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 500g Wattie's frozen Stir Fry Vegetable Mix
- 400g udon noodles
- 425g can Wattie's Honey Soy & Ginger Noodle Stir Fry Sauce
1. Season the pork with the sesame oil, salt and pepper. Quickly stir-fry in a hot wok, this may be best done in two batches. Remove pork from wok and keep warm.
2. Add the onion and stir fry about one minute before adding in the Wattie's frozen Stir Fry Vegetable Mix.
3. Add the udon noodles, Wattie's Honey and Soy and Ginger Noodle Stir-Fry Sauce and return the pork to the wok. Toss over a high heat until hot. Serve in bowls. If wished garnish with cashew, peanuts or toasted sesame seeds.
For more great pork recipes, visit www.pork.co.nz
Udon noodles can be found in the Asian section of your supermarket. They are ready cooked, so all you need to do is reheat in the stir-fry.