Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Creamy Mushroom & Chicken Fettuccine
Love pasta, mushrooms and chicken? Then this Creamy Mushroom & Chicken Fettucine is for you! It looks as good as it tastes and you’re guaranteed to have clean plates. Bring this delicious dish to life in just 30 minutes with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce.
- 400g chicken tenderloins, cut to even strips
- 1 leek, sliced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 200g dried fettuccine pasta
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese to garnish
- Heat a dash of oil in a pan. Add chicken and brown over a high heat. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Reduce pan heat. Add leek and cook until it softens. Add sliced mushrooms and cook a further 2 minutes. Return chicken to the pan. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce and add thyme. Stir. Continue cooking for a further 10-15 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- While chicken is cooking, cook fettuccine according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Serve the chicken and mushroom sauce over fettuccine. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and a little grated Parmesan if wished.