Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 1-2 Tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 160 g can Wattie's Chicken in Springwater, drained
1.Pour the beaten eggs into a hot, lightly-greased pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until set. Turn omelette onto a chopping board, cool, roll up and slice finely.
2.Heat the sesame oil in the pan. Add the onion and stir fry to soften. Mix in the cooked rice and peas and continue cooking until heated through.
3. Stir through the soy sauce and carefully fold in the drained Wattie’s Chicken in Spring Water. Serve topped with the omelette slices.
Use quick cook rice when you are in a hurry.