Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
BLAT Burger Wattie's Style
Burgers are great fun food, and teenagers love them. These ones − with salad and super easy avocado spread − are the perfect weekend BLAT...
- 3 avocados, halved, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Eta Ranch Dressing
- 600 g box Wattie's Steakhouse Burgers Original
- 6 paninis, split
- lettuce leaves
- 6 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 700 g bag Wattie's Crunchy Wedges Original
1. Blend together the flesh from one avocado with the ETA Ranch Dressing and set aside.
2. Grill the Wattie's Original Steakhouse Burgers for 4 minutes on each side. While the grill is on, grill the bacon until crispy and split paninis on both sides.
3. Fill paninis with a little avocado spread, top with 2 burgers, a slice of bacon, a lettuce leaf or two, slices of avocado and tomato and finish with a generous spoonful of avocado spread. Serve hot with Wattie's Crunchy Wedges.
Wattie's Crunchy Wedges
1. Arrange the wedges in a single layer on a baking tray and cook at 230°C for 15 minutes.