Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Apricot Almond Energy Slice
This easy energy-style muesli bar, made with low GI sugar and a selection of nuts and seeds, makes a great addition to the lunchbox or an ideal afternoon 'pick-me-up' snack.
- 125 g butter
- 3/4 cup Chelsea LoGiCane Low GI Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chelsea Golden Syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup diced dried apricots
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 20cm x 20cm cake tin with baking paper.
2. Heat butter, Chelsea LoGiCane Low GI Sugar and Chelsea Golden Syrup in a saucepan. Simmer until mixture is bubbly and sugar has dissolved.
3. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well before pressing into the baking tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Allow to cool in the tin, then cut slice into pieces.