Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Week Night Beef Lasagne
Here’s the new easy when it comes to lasagne. A hassle-free recipe that you can easily make midweek! With a delicious tomato sauce, no pre-cooking of pasta and a super smooth cheesy sauce, it really doesn’t get any simpler. Any leftovers taste great for lunch or simply freeze for another night!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 525g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake
- 8–10 sheets dried lasagne pasta
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until it starts to soften. Increase the heat and add the mince and brown, breaking up the mince with a fork if necessary.
- Add the mushrooms and cook a further minute. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake. Bake, stir and bring the sauce to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan assisted). Grease a 2L lasagne-style ovenproof dish. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover.
- Spoon over half the mince mixture. Place another layer of lasagne pasta sheets on the mince. Spoon over remaining mince. Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets.
- Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake. Sprinkle over the grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until the top is golden and pasta is cooked. Serve with a crisp green salad on the side.
- Placing a layer of pasta on the base of your greased lasagne dish makes it easier to lift out and serve.