Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Tuna and Tomato Pasta Bake
Fussy children? Busy schedules? No time to shop? Here’s a recipe that is everything you’re looking for.
- 4 cups pasta shapes (shells are good here)
- boiling salted water
- 420 g can Wattie's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup whole milk (or use half cream and half milk)
- 85 g pouch Greenseas Oven Dried Tomato and Onion Tuna
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, chives and basil (optional)
- 2-3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Cook the pasta in the boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain well.
- Toss together the pasta with the Wattie's Condensed Tomato Soup, milk, Greenseas Oven Dried Tomato and Basil Tuna and spring onions and herbs if using.
- Spread into a lasagne-style dish and top with the tomato slices and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes until hot and golden.
- Serve with a salad.