Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
Here’s one for all you vegetable lovers out there − a lasagne packed with delicious flavours and loads of your favourite roast vegetables. Let’s not forget the rich tomato and super-creamy cheese sauces that make up this [SERIOUSLY] clever lasagne.
- 5 cups 1cm diced vegetables (approx 650g prepared vegetables) - combination of pumpkin, kumara, carrots, parsnips
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 400 g can Wattie's Lentils in Springwater, drained
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaves, firmly packed
- 500 g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
- 8-10 sheets dried lasagne pasta
- 525 g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place vegetables on a baking paper lined oven tray. Toss through 2 tablespoons of oil. Roast for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Transfer vegetables to a large mixing bowl. Add drained Wattie’s Lentils and chopped spinach leaves.
2. Stir through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake.
3. Grease a 2 litre lasagne-style ovenproof dish. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover.
4. Spoon over half the vegetable mixture. Place another layer of lasagne pasta sheets on the vegetables. Spread 1/3 of a jar of HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake over the lasagne pasta sheets. Spoon over remaining vegetables. Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets.
5. Pour over remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle over grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is bubbling, golden and pasta is cooked.