Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Easy Thai Green Chicken Curry
30 minutes is all it takes! Simple, quick and delicious, you’ll want to whip this up on a regular basis (instead of takeaways!) Once you’ve mastered the recipe, try using different vegetables or meat to make it your own.
- 500 g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2cm pieces
- 210 g pouch Wattie’s Wok Creations Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 courgettes, thickly sliced
- juice of half a lime
- extra coconut milk
- fresh coriander or Thai basil leaves (optional)
- Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan or saucepan. Add the chicken and stir-fry to colour. Add Wattie’s Wok Creations Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce and coconut milk. Bring nearly to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the sliced courgettes and cook a further 4-5 minutes, until courgettes and chicken are tender.
- Stir through a little lime juice and extra coconut milk if wished.
- Garnish with coriander or Thai basil leaves and serve with jasmine rice.