Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Cheesy Baked Bean and Ham Pies
Tasty! If you like baked beans, you’re going to love our new take on the toasted sandwich. Get the kids in the kitchen to help prepare this simple treat.
- 2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 420 g can Wattie's Baked Beans Cheesy Tomato
- 8 slices sandwich ham
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake. Cut each puff pastry sheet in half.
2. Place pastry pieces on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place a slice of sandwich ham on one half of each of the pastry pieces, leaving a 1cm edge around the pastry. Spoon Wattie’s Cheesy Tomato Baked Beans on top of the ham. Sprinkle over a little finely sliced onion. Place another slice of ham on top of the beans.
3. Moisten the pastry edges with water. Fold the pastry in half, over the ham. Seal the edges of the pastry and crimp with a fork to decorate.
4. Brush the top with lightly beaten egg.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until golden