Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
If your little one isn't a fan of veges, this could be the magic you've been hoping for.
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Nurture Toddler Milk
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
Method1. Sift the self rising flour into a bowl.
2. Mix in the eggs and Toddler Milk in until it's smooth.
3. Stir in cooked vegetables and chopped onion. Season it with a little salt and pepper (optional).
4. Pour the mixture into a well-greased ovenproof dish, roughly an 18cm square size.
5. Bake it at 200ºC for around 8 – 10 minutes, until it's puffed and golden.
6. Leave it for 5 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve warm.
Try it with different combinations of veges till you find one your toddler really loves