Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Tropical Fruit Dessert
Tropical fruit salad with freshly chopped mint served with a lemon yoghurt cream.
- 425 g can Wattie’s Tropical Fruit Salad with Syrup
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1/4 watermelon, diced
- 2 Tbsp finely sliced fresh mint
- grated zest 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened natural yoghurt
1. Pour the Wattie’s Tropical Fruit Salad with Syrup into a bowl and toss with the banana, watermelon, mint and lemon juice. Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.
2. Whip the cream lightly and stir into the yoghurt with the honey and lemon rind.
3. Divide the fruit and juice evenly among 4-6 serving glasses or bowls and top with an equal amount of the Lemon Yoghurt Cream.