Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Pear and Vanilla Crumble Muffins
Stuck for something to put in the lunchbox? These scrummy, deliciously moist muffins will go down a treat.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup Chelsea LoGiCane™ Low GI Sugar
- 410 g can Wattie's Pear Quarters in Clear Fruit Juice, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Chelsea LoGiCane™ Low GI Sugar
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats
1. Place 12 paper muffin cases into a muffin tray or grease a 12-hole muffin tray. Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake or 220°C conventional.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir through Chelsea LoGiCane Low GI Sugar.
3. Chop Wattie’s Pear Quarters into small pieces.
4. Whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla essence. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk mixture with the melted butter and chopped pears. Fold ingredients together, being careful not to over mix. Fill paper cases with the muffin mixture.
5. For the topping: mix Chelsea LoGiCane Low GI Sugar and oats together in a small bowl. Sprinkle a little over each muffin.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the muffins are golden and spring back when pressed.