Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Muesli, Sultana & Apple Muffins
These are great for popping in your bag if you and your toddler are heading out for the day.
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup light brown or raw sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Farex baby muesli
- 1 can or jar Wattie's For Baby Apples
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp sultanas
Method1. Sift the flour, and add it to the cinnamon, sugar and muesli.
2. In separate bowl beat the milk, egg and oil together. Add this to the dry ingredients, then add the apples and sultanas and stir it until just mixed.
3. Spoon in to greased muffin tins or small party cases to make mini muffins.
4. Bake it at 200ºC for 15-20 minutes.
Try swapping out the apples for pears, apricots or even mashed bananas.