Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Mexican Bean Pizza
Why call up for delivery when you can whip up this perfect, high-fibre pizza in next to no time? It’s packed with plenty of traditional pizza ingredients, as well as the zesty tomato flavours of Wattie's Mexican Style Beans.
- 4 individual pita breads, about 12-14cm diameter
- 420 g can Wattie's Mexican Style Beans
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100 g ham steaks, diced
- 1 cup grated Edam cheese
1. Arrange the pita breads on an oven tray, brush 1cm crust edge lightly with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, combine Wattie’s Mexican Style Beans, spring onions and ham, mix well. Divide the bean mixture into 4, spoon evenly over pita breads, sprinkle with Edam cheese. Cook at 200°C for 8-10 minutes or until hot and golden. Serve with a fresh green salad.