Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Butter Chicken Pizza Fingers
Great for finger foods and the lunchbox!
- Suitable for:
- 12 months +
- 1 small wrap or pita bread
- 2 Tbsp Wattie’s® Mild Butter Chicken with Veggies cooking sauce
- 1 Tbsp cooked chicken mince or finely diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped capsicum
- 1 Tbsp cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp chopped spinach/fresh herbs, to garnish (optional)
Method1. Preheat grill to 180°C.
2. Place pita or wrap on flat tray and spread Wattie’s® Mild Butter Chicken with Veggies cooking sauce over top.
3. Evenly sprinkle over chicken, capsicum and cheese.
4. Place under grill until cheese has melted and chicken is hot.
5. Sprinkle herbs or spinach on top, cut into fingers and serve.
Always check the temperature before serving to baby. Ensure grilled cheese is not too crunchy or hard, and ingredients are chopped to an appropriate size for your baby’s age and stage of development.