Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Baked Bean Boats
Perfect for little people who like to play with their food! And big people who never grew out of baked beans (and why should you?)
- 1-2 French sticks
- 420 g can Wattie's Baked Beans
- 100 g packet sliced salami
- 2 fresh diced tomatoes
- 4 finely sliced spring onions
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (mild)
- Slice the French sticks into 6-8 even sized pieces and hollow out like a boat leaving a 3 cm border around the edges. Fan bake at 180°C for 5 minutes until warm.
- Mix together the Wattie's Baked Beans with the salami, spring onions and tomatoes. Fill the boats evenly with the filling and sprinkle with the grated mild cheese.
- Fan bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
You can substitute Wattie’s Baked Beans with Wattie’s Baked Beans 50% Less Added Sugar*, if preferred.
* Contains 50% less added sugar and 30% less salt than the regular Wattie’s Baked Beans in tomato sauce 420g.