Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Roasted Baby Beets with Horseradish and Sour Cream Dressing
Try this quick and easy side dish with your favourite winter roast! The Wattie's Baby Beetroot and horseradish dressing are such a delightful combo.
- 2 x 450g cans Wattie's Baby Beetroot
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 small sprigs rosemary
- 150g pottle sour cream
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan bake). Drain Wattie’s Baby Beetroot. Pat beetroot dry with paper towels. Place in a small roasting tray with red onion. Toss through olive oil and add a couple of sprigs of rosemary. Roast for 15 minutes, until onion is soft and beetroot glazed. Set aside to cool.
- Mix sour cream, horseradish and rosemary together. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve dressing with roasted baby beets with a roast or grilled steak and salad greens.