Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Poached Fruit with Custard and Banana Crumble
- Suitable for:
- 8 months+
- 2 portions
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 dried apricots or dates, diced
- 1x 120g pouch Wattie’s® ForBaby Choc Coconut Custard
- ¼ banana, mashed
- 2 tsp Farex® rice cereal
Method1. Combine apple, pear and apricots in a small saucepan with 3 tablespoons water. Cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Spoon a serve of the fruit between two serving bowls. Top each with half the Wattie's® pouch.
3. Combine banana and cereal and scatter over the custard to resemble crumble.
4. Serve one portion to baby then refrigerate remainder for another meal.
Substitute apple and pear with a combination of any of the following fruits; peaches, apricots, plums, nectarines, rhubarb or berries.