Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Little Fruity Pikelets
- Suitable for:
- infants 9 months +
- Makes approximately 20
- 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup Farex Porridge with fruit
- 1/4 tsp bi-carbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
Method1. Combine flour, Farex and bi-carb in a mixing bowl. Pour in milk and juice. Whisk until smooth and set aside for 20 minutes.
2. Spray a frying pan with oil and spoon in tablespoons of mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
3. Spread cooled pikelets with smooth ricotta, yoghurt or mashed fruits.