Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Hawaiian Beef Burgers
- Suitable for:
- 8 months+
- Makes approx. 16
- 200g lean beef mince
- 1 Tbsp finely grated onion
- 1x 120g pouch Wattie’s® ForBaby Pear Orange & Pineapple
- 2 tsp Farex® Original Multigrain Cereal
- 1 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
Method1. Combine mince, onion, ½ the Wattie's® pouch, Farex® cereal and parsley in a mixing bowl. Mix with your hands until well combined.
2. Form mixture into small patties and cook in a lightly oiled pre-heated frying pan, for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
3. Serve with remaining pouch or a favourite dipping sauce or with some mashed vegetables.
Remaining patties can be frozen for later use.