Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
- Suitable for:
- 8 months +
- 1/2 170g jar Wattie’s® Tomato with Herbs Mediterranean Style cooking sauce
- 2 Tbsp beef mince
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley, (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp basil, (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp frozen peas
- 2 Tbsp potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 Tbsp cheese, grated
Method1. Heat a lightly oiled pan over a medium heat. Cook beef mince until it is brown in colour.
2. Add frozen peas and cook for 3 minutes or until they are a mushy texture.
3. Stir through Wattie’s® Tomato with Herbs Mediterranean Style cooking sauce and dried herbs.
4. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Place pan ingredients into a ramekin style bowl and spoon mashed potato on top.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the top and place under the grill for a few minutes until melted.
7. Allow to cool to palatable temperature before serving.
Always check the temperature before serving to baby. Ensure grilled cheese is not too crunchy or hard, and ingredients are chopped to an appropriate size for your baby’s age and stage of development.