Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Chicken Mince with Rice
- Suitable for:
- 8 months+
- Makes approx. 2 servings
- ¼ cup rice
- 100g lean chicken mince
- 1-2 tsp finely grated onion
- ½ zucchini, finely grated
- 1x 120g pouch Wattie's® ForBaby Pear, Orange & Pineapple
Method1. Cook rice in a small saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Add chicken and onion to a lightly oiled frying pan and cook over a medium low heat for 4 minutes until chicken is cooked. Using a fork, press chicken mince to get a fine texture. Stir in zucchini and cook a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in Wattie's® pouch. Puree if required, otherwise stir in 2 tablespoons of cooked rice and mix well.
4. Serve a portion in bowl and refrigerate remainder for another meal or freeze.
Freeze remaining rice in portions for later use.
Add a little Farex® Infant Cereal if a thicker consistency is required.