Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Blueberry Risotto with Choc Coconut Custard
- Suitable for:
- 8 months+
- Makes approx. 4 portions
- ¼ cup arborio rice
- 2 cups of whole cow’s milk
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries, halved
- 1x 120g pouch Wattie’s® ForBaby Choc Coconut Custard
- sliced banana, for serving
Method1. Combine rice and milk in a heavy based saucepan. Bring to the boil, whilst stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer partly covered for 30-35 minutes until rice is tender. Stir occasionally.
2. Stir in blueberries and set aside covered for 5 minutes.
3. To serve, spoon a quarter of the risotto into a serving dish and drizzle with a quarter of Wattie’s® pouch and decorate with bananas.
Set remainder aside in the fridge for the next meal.
Banana can be substituted with mango, plum, peaches or strawberries.