Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Banana Pikelets with Strawberry & Vanilla Custard
- Suitable for:
- 8 months+
- Makes approx. 20 pikelets
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp bi-carbonate of soda
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana, finely sliced
- 1x 120g pouch Wattie’s® ForBaby Strawberry & Vanilla Custard
Method1. Combine flour and bi-carb in a large mixing bowl. Add milk, yoghurt and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Pre-heat a frying pan over medium low heat. Spray with oil and spoon tablespoons of mixture into pan. Place a slice of banana on top of each pikelet. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side.
3. Serve pikelets with a dollop of Wattie's® pouch and favourite soft fresh fruit.
Freeze or refrigerate remaining pikelets for later use.