Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
- Suitable for:
- infants 9 months +
- Makes 10 scones
- ¾ cup self raising flour
- ¼ cup Farex® Porridge with fruit
- 20g chilled butter, cubed
- 100ml buttermilk
Method1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC. Combine flour and Farex® Porridge in a large bowl. Rub in butter with fingertips, until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add the buttermilk. Stir the mixture until it is just combined.
2. Transfer dough onto a floured surface. Knead lightly and pat out to a 3cm thickness. Use a 4cm floured cutter to cut the scones.
3. Place onto a lined oven tray. Brush scones with some extra buttermilk and bake for 8-10 minutes.
4. When cooled, spilt in half and top with flavoured yoghurt, smooth ricotta, cream cheese or mashed fruits.