Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Crumbed Chicken Fingers
- Suitable for:
- infants 9 months +
- Makes approximately 20 pieces
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Farex Muesli with Apple
Method1. Cut chicken into small pieces approx. 2 x 2cm. Place between layers of cling wrap and pound lightly with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
2. Combine egg and milk in a shallow dish. Dip chicken pieces into egg mix and then into the Farex to form a coating.
3. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook chicken pieces for 2-3 minutes each side. Allow to cool slightly and serve with yoghurt, sour cream or guacamole.