Bookmark has been addedView my bookmarks
Apple & Rhubarb Crumble
- Suitable for:
- 9 months +
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped into small dice
- 1 stick rhubarb, trimmed and chopped into 3cm lengths
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 ½ Tbsp Farex® Muesli with Apple dry cereal
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp butter or margarine
Method1. Place apples, rhubarb, water and sugar in a small saucepan. Cover and cook over a low heat for 4-6 minutes, or until fruit is soft. Remove from heat.
2. Combine Farex® dry cereal and sugar in a bowl. Rub in butter with fingertips until evenly distributed.
3. Spoon fruit into a lightly greased oven proof dish. Top with crumble mixture and bake at 180ºC for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly before serving with baby custard or yoghurt.
Increase quantity and have enough for the whole family to enjoy.